Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

SURPRISE! Happy Birthday!

Well ladies and gentlemen, We had a great week this week. First picture would be my companion having his mission birthday year mark! Super great and full of food and tears! Next surprise is that we have 30 minutes to write now so I apologize if I don´t write a few of you! but I will do my best to get to everyone! So don´t stop emailing me, hehe.

Next picture is us following the Lord´s advice that ALL are equal. (Ron Mcdonald has to be baptized!!)

Third picture is what you call how Ecuador prepares for New Years, one day they will blow up that thing.

Next picture can be described with these words "When you don´t have members in your lessons, you have to carry them next door to teach their neighbor even if they crashed in their motocycle and can´t get up"

Last of all the biggest burger I have ever seen! It was so good! 

We had Stake Conference this week and our mission president, his wife, and an area seventy spoke. I was uplifted by their words and I always think it is amazing to hear from our leaders! So I will be quite happy this week to be in guayquil working with President to organize this choir! Pray for my companion please! We have many things to do and he doesn´t have a companion to do it! 

I just love the scripture from the Sermon on the Mount that says somthing like the Light of the body is the EYE. Let His light shine through your eyes! 

Love you all :)

Elder Alder

SURPRISE! Happy Birthday!














No comments:

Post a Comment