Pages

Monday, December 12, 2016

Travel Days

Well back in machala again and I am headed for Guayquil tomorrow! I LOVE SINGING ESPECIALLY CHRISTMAS MUSIC, have I already said that? 

I love working with missionaries and I even like teaching a little bit of music!

This week was SO busy but I loved it! We had Leadership Council which was just so great becuase now the mission is starting to put goals and we are really trying to hit the ground running. And right after the Council ended I said bye to my companion and off to singing. And president was sooo happy about the choir that he wanted us to sing in every little place that we could. Super great and very spiritual. But the aventure hasn`t ended yet! 

I wasn´t sure if I was going to come home this week to see the baptism of Steve but I did! Super spiritual and he was just shining with happiness! He really turned his life around and I am so proud of him. i won´t be able to come back for the baptism of Kristina and her son Igor but if you will pray for them that would be great!

Love you all!

Elder Alder 

First three pictures are my beloved choir and the last is from Steve`s baptism!









No comments:

Post a Comment