Pages

Monday, October 3, 2016

"Goodbye"

Is there a song that has that title? Don´t tell me it is by adele or I will have a heart attack. Well, the title means that Friday morning, my companion and I got a call that Monday the two of us would have transfers and to say goodbye with those we have worked with. I must say that it was quite hard. Loved the branch and loved to work with every single member, new member, less active, and investigator that I had the chance to work with. I really felt so pleased to have been able to work there. But as they sang in conference "I´ll go where you want me to go dear lord". (But you wouldn´t believe the tears that were shead those last couple of days!) Sure going to miss them!

But now I am in Machala! If you are following closely to the letters, you´ll know that I was here about 2 and a half months ago. But now I am in the ward Lilian Maria as Zone Leader! Surprise Surprise! Not sure what zone leader means in other missions but here it´s a time to learn ALOT. I´m super excited for the time to dedicate my time in thinking of those in the zone and not just my own investigatores. I know that here in the mission when a leader gives more to those under his stweardship (D&C word that I don´t know how to spell) the lord just pours out blessings! Well that´s what I have seen in the past now it´s time to put my words into practice! 

Favorite part of conference? Member-Missionary work! Time to step it up! 

Spiritual experience of the week? Hearing an investigator tell us when she heard that we were leaving: "I promise you guys and the Lord that I will follow" 

The Lord is amazing and has blest us with prophets and apostales that talk to us constantly and that are constantly talking to Him. I hope to join you in studying their words!

Saludos a Todos!

Elder Alder






New Companion Elder Vieyra...Machala Zone Leaders

No comments:

Post a Comment