Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

People finding, English singing

Well a really great week! We are working a lot with the members right now and we are finding a lot of people to teach! We are being really blessed but still lots to do! We are so lucky to be able to have 3 of our investigators be baptized this saturday! Their names are Empedatris Bustamante and her son Moses, and Boris Morocho. Would like to ask you guys to keep them in your prays so they can have a spiritual experience this Saturday! Thank you so much!

The lady that will be baptized is wife to a member who was born in the church but feel away for a time. The miracle is that one day waved down the elders and asked for help and then a month and a half later the rest of the family is being baptized! The miracles of the lord are wonderful! The best part is that this family has 5 children and watching all of them during church is quite an adventure. I now understand what my parents had to suffer during the sacrament...


Speaking of parents. I failed to mention that my dad´s birthday was last week! And fathers day! Double the fun! Just wanted to thank him for the love he has shown him and to always know that I can always talk to my dad when I need something. Without him or my mom, I wouldn´t be the person I am today.
 

Picture for the week is that Carls Jr does exisit in this country. So don´t worry! 

I wish the best for all and hope we can be keep the commandments so the Lord can bless us! 

Love you all!!!

Elder Alder 
Devan found Subway!






No comments:

Post a Comment