Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

ISLA TRINITARIA

Well the truth is that I think that means Trinity Island but I´m not sure. It´s a little island here in Guayquil and yes I got transfered here. One rainy month in Naranjal. Tuesday night the zone leader and I had transfers and sadly had to leave naranjal but we knew it was for some good reason and we had to accept it and work harder.
Now I am back in guayquil loving this new ward. And back to a kind of repeated companion: Elder Wendt from Delaware! He was my companion during the choir for christmas. Plays the piano wonderfully so I think we will be singing here soon. 
The sad part but maybe a great part of learing for me is that Elder Wendt has a month left in his mission. So we are working harder than ever. The last strech. We are going to do as much as we can possible do together in one month. I am learning so much. I couldn´t ask for a better companion.
We are alreeady seeing the miracles. This sunday we had an 18 year old kid who wants to be baptized in 3 weeks. The only challenge was that he wanted to be baptized when he was 17 but his catholic parents were going to throw him out. Elder Wendt made a promise that if he asisted the 3 sundays, his parents would support him. He is the captain of his soccer team and he knew that he might have his semichampionships sunday. While he was getting ready he found out the game was at 10:30, right when church started. He told us "I doubted for a second, then I looked at my book of mormon and went to church"
Love this work and love you guys! May the Lord bless you in all your righteous activities!



New Companion Elder Wendt



New (REALLY OLD LOOKING) Desk!


No comments:

Post a Comment