Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

No Hay Tiempo (Again)

Hola familia y amigos!

First off! Love you all! I hope everything is going well! This week is going to be short, sorry. And here is why:

I have been traveling in a bus all night Sunday because I had my first "cambios". Bye bye Loja. Right now I am in Guayquil dying in the wonderful heat! Sunday was a day of mixed feelings. Our baptism fell through the roof but this cambio made me happy because..... I{m in the Christmas Choir!!!! 

Super excited and that is why I do not have any time!

Love you all again!

And if you have time this week read John 6:66 to 69. And ask yourself if you are going to turn back from Christ or continue following him! 

Elder Alder


Thank you Loja for watching over Elder Alder!

No comments:

Post a Comment