Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

August 12, 2015 Arrived Safe & Sound!


Hola para CCM! (The MTC here in Bogota) They are letting us send just one email right now to you guys so you guys know that I made it here safe and sound! I tried to send you guys some pictures from the airport but it didn´t work, you´ll get them as soon as I can!
My preperation days here in the CCM will be August 20 and 25September 3,8, y the 17th. Mom I know it´ll drive you crazy me trying to put in my emails as much spanish as I can but I need the practice especially in the MTC. I either hit the ground running here or in Ecuador. I´ll include more details in my email but let´s just say that myself and 2 other elders almost didn´t make our atlanta to bogota flight! But the Lord was watching us and got us to Bogota! 

The MTC is great and I am in good hands! Thank you for your love and support. I could keep writing but the workers want the email coroto, or short!

Adios!


SLC to ATL...

Practicing his Spanish...Proof he made his flight to Bogota!

No comments:

Post a Comment